Saturday, April 26, 2014

Installment 5 of The Circle of Confusion: P. J.

WARNING: READING THIS MAY REQUIRE A COLD SHOWER AFTERWARDS.



Chapter Five


The weather was turning cooler as the semester moved into the fall. Jamie, Lori and I were meeting every Wednesday evening at the library so Jamie could help us with our homework. Lori and I were both getting it pretty good.
Lori was really cool and I enjoyed hanging out with her. I really felt that Jamie liked her a lot too. Jamie was still doing a lot of work with the Kayla chick, whom I have yet to meet. It’s almost like the girl is avoiding me. If she has designs on my woman, she better keep avoiding me. I try not to think like that, but every once in a while I’ll see Jamie and her walking together on campus and it looks a little too friendly. Jamie swears they are just friends but it still gets under my skin.
Jamie and I are supposed to meet at the student center for lunch this afternoon. I’m really looking forward to it. It seems that we both have gotten so busy with our schedules and homework that we rarely get to see each other. We burn up out phones with texts and talking to each other. It’s good thing we both have unlimited talk and text. But, it’s not the same as sitting next to her and holding her hand, or holder her in my arms. We really haven’t had any alone time since the last time we tried to sneak in some lovemaking at Aunt Cheryl’s and got interrupted.
Maybe we can work out something today to find some place to be alone. I’d even call into work if I thought we were going to be able to make love.
I see Jamie walking into the student center and she’s with Kayla. Well, maybe I’m finally going to meet this chick who seems to get to spend more time with Jamie than I do.
Jamie looked at me and smiled with a wave. Kayla said something to her and then turned and walked away. I gritted my teeth, but found my smile when Jamie reached me. She sits down next to me and gives my knee a squeeze. “How are you?”
“Good,” I say tightly, and then ask, “Why doesn’t Kayla come with you to meet me?”
“She’s really shy,” Jamie says.
“Humph,” I snort before I can stop myself.
Jamie frowns. “What was that about?”
“I think she’s avoiding me,” I say.
Shaking her head, Jamie asks, “Are you suggesting that she doesn’t want to meet you because she likes me?”
“Yep,” I say.
“That’s bullshit, P. J.,” Jamie snaps.
“Well then, the next time we are going to meet and she’s with you, have her come on over so you can introduce us.”
“Fine,” Jamie says. She turns and looks over at the food court. “I’m not really that hungry. You want to just get something at the coffee shop?”
“Sure,” I say. We both stand. I slide my hand up her arm to her bicep and turn her to me. “I love you and I really hate it that she gets to see you more than I do.”
Jamie sighs and nods, “I understand. I think we’re both a little frustrated with how little time we get to see each other.”
“How about we sneak off someplace private this afternoon,” I suggest.
“Where?” Jamie asks. “We tried going to your aunt’s but that didn’t’ work out.”
“I have a plan,” I say, thinking that I’d saved a little money and would put it into good use by getting a hotel room for us.
“What do you have in mind?”
“Meet me at my Jeep in the parking garage at four and I’ll show you,” I say.
“Okay,” Jamie smiles. “I’m game. Now let’s get some coffee before Psyche, we’re going to need it to keep awake.”
* * *
Jamie was waiting for me by my Jeep when I got there later that afternoon. I pressed her against it and kissed her. She returned my kiss with equal vigor. “So what’s your plan?” she asks.
“We’re going to get a hotel room,” I say and open the door for her.
“I don’t have any money for that. I won’t get my money from Mom and Dad until this weekend.”
I go around to the driver’s side and get in. Reaching over, I take her hand and bring it to my lips. “I have some money saved for just such emergencies.”
“This is not an emergency,” Jamie giggles.
“Yes, it is,” I say. “I haven’t made love to you in weeks and it’s causing an ache that is killing me. The only way to cure the ache is to get you alone, so this is an emergency.”
Jamie’s eyes turn a darker shade of blue. She pulls me to her and kisses me hard. “You’re right. It’s been too long and we definitely need to cure this ache.”
I start the Jeep, back out of my parking space, and quickly make my way out of the parking garage. The only decent hotels are out by the Interstate, so I head in that direction. “Do you want to stop and grab something to eat before we get to the hotel?”
With smoldering eyes, Jamie turns to me, “I think everything we need to eat we’ll find at the hotel.”
Lord have mercy, that girl makes my entire body turn into a flame when she looks at me like that. I race through town to get to the hotels. I pick one that I know is fairly reasonable. Jamie waits while I book us a room. I specifically ask for one that is on the far side of the building.
When I get back in the Jeep, Jamie turns to me, “I think we should get a shower first.”
“Christ woman,” I growl, gun the Jeep out of the parking spot and try not to lay rubber on my way to the back parking lot.
We both grab out backpacks out of the Jeep and hurry inside the back hotel entrance. Our room in on the second floor and we take the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator. I wanted to take the stairs for fear of not being able to keep my hands off her if we were alone in the elevator.
The room is five doors away from the staircase and we practically run to it. I open the door with the key card, we slip inside and Jamie pushes me against the wall. “I don’t know if I can wait for a shower,” she says and kisses me. Her hands are in my hair and her body is plastered to mine.
I know we are both a bit sweaty from the day’s excursions up and down the hill on campus, but like Jamie, I don’t really give a shit. Pushing her back, I lead her to the bed and pull my shirt off on the way over.
Jamie’s hands are immediately on my sports bra clad breasts, squeezing and nibbling at them. She pushes the bra up and over my head. She returns her mouth to my breast and gently chews on the nipple. My knees give out but Jamie catches me and pushed me on the bed.
“I’m going to make sure that you are never worried about another woman coming between us. After I get done with you, you will never question any whether anyone else has a chance with me,” Jamie growls and kisses me deeply as squeezes my nipples between her fingers.
I think I was coming to come right then, but Jamie is not going to make it that easy. She steps back, grabs my jeans and rips them off my body. Running her tongue from my navel down to my pubic hair, she pushes my panties down. Once again, she steps back, pulls my panties completely off, grabs my legs and hikes them up as she pushes me further onto the bed, drops to her knees and dives into my pussy with tongue.
My entire body tries to arch upward, but Jamie is holding me down. She possesses me with her mouth and her hands as she sucks at my pussy and tweaks my nipples. The orgasm rips through my body and I scream out, unable to control myself.
The next conscious thought I have is of Jamie kissing the inside of my thigh before standing up and stripping her clothes off. She climbs on the bed and straddles my face. “I have something for you,” she purrs.
I can smell her arousal. I lick my lips before pulling her down on my face to lick and suck her. She is grinding against my face and I’m grabbing her and pulling her down harder on me until her body starts quivering. I suck her clit in my mouth and assault it with my tongue until she cries out and collapses on me.
Slowly she moves down my body until we are face to face. She kisses me lightly on the lips and I can taste myself on her. We kiss for a few more minutes before she rolls over on her back. “Wow.”
“Yeah wow,” I agree. “I had no idea you knew how to do things like that.”
“I’ve been reading lesbian romances. There are several positions I’ve read about that we will have to try,” she says and reaches over to take my hand and lace her fingers between mine.
Squeezing her fingers gently, I say, “I can’t way to try out some of those positions. I roll to my side. “Neither one of us have classes until nine tomorrow morning, so we have all night for you to teach me stuff.”
Jamie rolls to face me. “And I’m going to teach you,” she says and kissed me lightly. “I don’t want you to ever have doubts about how much I love you.”
“Okay,” I say, pushing a few strands of her chocolate hair away from those beautiful blue eyes. “I won’t doubt you anymore.”
“Good,” Jamie says and sits up, pulling me with her. “Now, how about that shower?”
 

No comments:

Post a Comment