Saturday, April 5, 2014

The Circle of Confusion: P. J. is coming along.

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven't posted much, but I've got a lot going on including a new book coming out soon. I hope you all will watch for the release of Second Chances. It's a great love story and I think you all will enjoy it.

I've been writing TCofC: P.J. and it's coming along really well. We'll be exploring P.J.'s inner most feelings for Jamie, as well as her insecurities about her relationship with Jamie. It's going to be a really fun ride. Here's a little snippet from what I've got so far:
  


      “I’ll pick you up in front of the building,” I said as I slid my hand up her arm, lightly brushing the side of her breast.

      Her eyes twinkle with desire and drop to my lips. She run her tongue across her lower lip and smiled, “Sounds good.”


      We walked into the class room and I looked around, wondering if anyone caught the exchange we had shared, but no one seemed to be paying attention to us. I let a small sigh of relief out. It feels like we are completely alone when we have those moments because there is nothing else but her when she looks at me like that.

      The class is only half full, but we took seats toward the back, sitting side by side so we can look at each other during class. I watch her as she takes her text book and notebook out of her backpack. She tucks her chestnut hair behind her ear to get it out of her face.



Looking over at me, she catches me watching her and smiles, “Stop it.”



“Can’t help it,” I said and wonder if she really has any idea how much I love her.

1 comment: