Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Suddenly News and Upcoming Publications

The original publisher for Suddenly, Itoh Press, is going to be going out of business in the next few months so Suddenly will be moving to Tea Rose Books. It will be undergoing major editing and revisions. I expect the new version to be available close to the end of the year. I'm really excited about this because this book needs some serious editing. It's a great story and I love rereading it, but I want to get if fixed.

I would be focused on getting Suddenly reworked right now, but I'm in the process of finishing my new adult novel, Standing Her Ground. This is a story about a young lesbian mother who stands up to her parents and their church when they try to take her son from her. This is not a romance, but it has an important message about not letting someone push you around. It has a little bit of sex ( of course) and I think a lot of young women will relate to Jodi Nelson's (the main character) story.

Also, I'm editing the first part of The Circle of Confusion. I've decided to publish this in shorts from different characters point of view. The first story will be told from P. J.'s point of view and start at the beginning of the first semester of college. Please keep an eye out for this story. I think fans of Suddenly are going to love following P. J. and Jamie's story through college.

No comments:

Post a Comment