Saturday, May 28, 2016

Suddenly Available Again May 31, 2016

It's been a long, but enjoyable, journey re-working Suddenly. I didn't really change anything, just fixed grammatical and formatting errors. I will be officially re-releasing Suddenly on Tuesday, May 31, 2016. That is also my baby girl's birthday. She'll be 27 this year. God, I feel old. ;)

For those of you who haven't had a chance to read Suddenly, I hope you will check it out. For those of you who read it previously, I hope you will take advantage of it being available through Amazon Unlimited and check it out again. I'd love to hear how I did with fixing the problems.

The print version will be available by June 10, 2016 and I will be writing the series, The Circle of Confusion, telling about Jamie and P. J.'s life in college. I've been torn about how to write this series and I will be taking ideas from some of the stories on this blog. If the writing Gods are willing I'm hoping to start out by releasing an episode every two weeks starting on June 10th to coincide with the print release. I'm not going to promise that the episodes will come out every two weeks, at least not this summer. I will have grandkids just about every day so it's going to be a little crazy at my house.

I love hearing from fans and I hope you will write me and let me know what you think about Suddenly and the series, The Circle of Confusion. Write me at metudor.com@gmail.com. I always respond to letters from fans. Peace and love to you all. M. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment