Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Circle of Confusion News and Tidbits

I've been re-writing a few parts of The Circle of Confusion and making it better, at least I think it's better. I'm also taking notes and gearing up for NaNoWriMo in November when I plan to write another 50,000 words of this novel. Hopefully by then I'll be up to 50,000 and that will make a 100,000. Maybe, I might even finish the first draft. Yeah!

Anyway, here's tidbit from the story:

“We still having pizza at your place tonight?” I asked.

“Yep,” P. J. said. “Especially after you pitched this shutout, we have to celebrate.”

“Okay,” I said. “I’ll see you all there in a little while.” I ran over to the dugout and got in line to shake hands and accept congratulations from the girls from Murray. Of course, most of the congratulations came through gritted teeth, but some of the girls were good sports about losing.

Carrie hugged me when she got to me and whispered in my ear. “Next time there will be no fooling around when we’re playing against each other. You’re too much of a distraction.”

I laughed and whispered back “Is that what happened?”

No comments:

Post a Comment