Saturday, December 21, 2013

Reworking :(

I've discovered that I really don't have the first clue what it is like to be a student athlete. I now how tremedous respect for student athletes and the sacrifices they make to play. I'm not sure that I'm going to be able to portray a student athlete correctly so I think I may have to make some serious changes to Lori Weaver's character. I'll be re-reading all that I've already written over the next few weeks and making a decision about Lori's character. If any of you have an opinion about that, I would love to hear what you think so feel free to email me. mxtudor08@gmail.com

I am hoping to post new information on my webpage today so be sure to stop by there too. www.metudor.com

I hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all the fans who have bought my books and continue to follow my stories. I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays in whatever form you may be celebrating this time of the year. Peace and love to you all, M.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment