Monday, July 8, 2013

New Tidbits!

I'm up to 11, 242 words into The Circle of Confusion and I wanted to give you all a tidbit from the story. I will also be posting a tidbit on my other blog, http://metudor.blogspot.com/ So here is the tidbit for this blog:



“I don’t know where your mother has gotten her information about you having sexual relationships with other girls, but it had better not be true. And you are to stay away from those gay people. Find someone else to help you with your homework. I’m sure there are some very intelligent young ladies at our church who would be glad to help you. And,” he straightened, moved closer to me and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look up at him, “if I find out that you are running around with those girls. If I ever hear that you are having sexual relationships with other girls, you will leave this house forever. Is that clear?” His voice had gotten deeper and angrier as he spoke. He had leaned down so his face was directly in mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment